Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyoshow2008

Featured Replies

that rule was in last year too though jordan, so not actually a "new" rule.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm in and you guys jaws are gonna drop....I've been busy!!!

 

you'll just have to wait and see at the show cause I'm not telling anyone ANYTHING!

 

Lesley :yes:

so are we putting in a club display?? I'm just doing my entry now, tell me!!!!

  • Author
so are we putting in a club display?? I'm just doing my entry now, tell me!!!!

 

yep we are having a club display :yes: (edit: other club i was going to ask seems to be imploding atm)

 

considering I'm going to have 2 cars there this year :y:

 

lesley are going on the dyno this year?

Edited by MYSTIK

  • Author

ok this thread is for people to say that thay are actually entering toyoshow

 

so post if you are entering this year.

 

also like i said before "car shows aren't just about who has the best looking car etc etc, its about club spirit, having fun on the day, and getting the rollaclub name out there and hopefully gaining a few more people to the forums"

 

Soulsearcher

Mystik x2

Valandor

  • Author

[qoute name='Medicine_Man' date=Jan 5 2008, 12:01 AM Post #2]

hopefully they won't call it "the rolla club" like last time..

 

Its rollaclub one word, it can't be that hard to get [/qoute]

 

opps sorry medicine man i deleted the post by accident.

 

yeah i agree, but i do believe last year it was announced just as rollaclub

Edited by MYSTIK

The show and shine kicked off for a bright and (way too) early Sunday. With cars from all the local clubs setting early to get a good spot, it was set to be a great show. Unfortunately it was 42� but hey, can't blame us for that! The loudest exhaust was taken out by Adrian from the Classic Celica Club, while the overall winner was Lislie Nardine from the Rolla Club with her very nicely presented, extremely rare, turbo charged Corolla.

 

taken from http://www.toyoshow.com/index.php?p=history

gosh...my name gets spelt weird... :P

 

 

Now I have a marquee, some chairs, and a table, I'll also bring a hammer, we'll need the RC sign and star droppers to attach it to....

 

can anyone think of anything else?

 

Lesley

Edited by SoulSearcher

hell yeah! I've got a bigger turbo AND I'm finally getting the air intake spagetti chucked out, I'm interested to see what she'll do :P

 

I'm also entering the sound off :P

 

Lesley :)

  • Author
hell yeah! I've got a bigger turbo AND I'm finally getting the air intake spagetti chucked out, I'm interested to see what she'll do :P

 

I'm also entering the sound off :)

 

Lesley :)

 

noice :P

 

the seca is going on the dyno, show and shine

 

the hatch will be on display/maybe sound off (if i get round to checking the front speaker)

  • Author

i can't remember who took the sign home last year,

 

i think you have basically covered it lesley.

 

edit: i see what i mean on the website, but during the day we were introduced as rollaclub.com

Edited by MYSTIK

oh, the club banner ... I returned it to Mick...so he should have it... oh, eskies and cold drinks...sunscreen

well i have decided i am entering the celica so illprolly keep my car a bit of distance from you guys just so its not causing confusion cos its not a rolla.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.