Toyoshow2008

MYSTIK

well i havent been round a great deal to post much as i have been busy else where.

but whos is thinking of going to toyoshow in feb next year?

we can do either a rollaclub display (like the last 2 toyoshows) or i was thinking maybe a combined effort with another club that has a toyota contingent

well its all up for discussion

Toyoshow2008<< website for more information

Edited by MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there, but as part of Toyotacarclub.net (the club organising the event,) Would be great to see the Rolaclub guys out in force again as there are some real classics amungst the members here.

We've got better prizes than last year, and the cruise route has been shortned as there were some well founded complaints after last years mamoth drive.

See you all there in ealy Feb

Jordan

I'm not able to enter a car this year sorry guys cos i got to much work to do to get it on the street.

but i am willing to come and spend the day with you guys and help where ever i can.

excellent all help is welcomed clint :dance:

I'm there, but as part of Toyotacarclub.net (the club organising the event,) Would be great to see the Rolaclub guys out in force again as there are some real classics amungst the members here.

We've got better prizes than last year, and the cruise route has been shortned as there were some well founded complaints after last years mamoth drive.

See you all there in ealy Feb

Jordan

yes i agree i would like to see/have a few more cars than previous years even if they are only for display.

car shows aren't just about who has the best looking car etc etc, its about club spirit, having fun on the day, and getting the rollaclub name out there and hopefully gaining a few more people to the forums.

Edited by MYSTIK

I'm going - I have a title to defend :dance:

see:

The show and shine kicked off for a bright and (way too) early Sunday. With cars from all the local clubs setting early to get a good spot, it was set to be a great show. Unfortunately it was 42? But hey, can�t blame us for that! The loudest exhaust was taken out by Adrian from the Classic Celica Club, while the overall winner was Leslie Nadine from the Rolla Club with her very nicely presented, extremely rare, turbo charged Corolla.

Lesley :bash:

Edited by SoulSearcher

LOL :)

Did you notice that they've changed the Millenium class from 2001 to 1991?!

Lesley :)

um nope, but atleast it will include a few more cars :dance:

well atleast i don't have to worry bout that cause the seca isnt completely stock like it was 3 months ago :y:

mine will get judged in street again :)

i would like to see this rule inforced this year :)

"UNWASHED OR DIRTY CARS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY TO THE SHOW AND SHINE!

Edit: convinced my olds to enter with my old rolla :bash:

Edited by MYSTIK

there were people there with filthy cars, others who didn't clean their mags, dirty engine bays etc....and the like....

hey my engine bay was dirty, but i had me reasons for that :yes:

but atleast the rest of the car was clean :y: