Wedding Cars

Hey all. Some may call it fortunate, others unfortunate (me sometimes) but the handbrake has finally convinced me to tie the knot with her(around my neck probably)

Being an avid Corolla fan, and having a fairly extensive network to call upon, I'm putting out a call for a couple of members to supply their vehicles as wedding cars for the day. Just a couple of points.

At least one of the cars must have AC, as apparently the warpaint will melt off the face of the missus without AC. Preferably both cars will have AC

The cars must be of exceptional standard, I don't care about the engine, but it needs to be immaculate from the outside

Please, if you have a half finished project and you THINK it might be finished in the next decade, no need to apply, I need cars that are already running, and reliable.

The wedding is on the 24th of January 2009. The reason I am putting out the call now, is because the handbrake wants to be organised, and if I regrettably need to hire cars from other sources, apparently this needs to be done ASAP

I will pay of course for fuel and other related expenses, this I will negotiate with the chosen cars.

Hope I get a good response from you guys, as I am dreading the thought of turning up in a Pink Cadillac or some other boat type vehicle.

Cheers, Nathan

PS I will need to see a photo and meet with the drivers before the wedding to discuss arrangements etc

Edited by Rollaboy2608

Members dont see this ad

hey guys, I have one car who has graciously offered his services. I still need one car with AC, now open to offers from other models rather than just Corolla, but it must be old school, preferably pre 1980. Please if you know anyone or have a vehicle yourself, reply or PM me.

Many thanks,

Nathan

yeah they are, and for sentimental reasons, i really want to go in some old Rolla's, since its the only thing I have a say in. It looks bad though, cos i just can't find a tidy car with AC. Its not something thats exactly high on the priority list for most.

Thanks puzzleman, our cake is supplied, so thats ok. Definitely looking for a photographer though. Send me some of your work, and some prices, and we'll see what we can organise