Selling A Car

c budge

A new diff cost $140 man can score them free to $80 here in QLD. So I mean if you let him keep the money he got a cheap car can replace diff and have left over cash I mean he wont get anything out of you even if he tried something.

Diff swap is EASY I managed to do one once with a scissor jack ann a few spanners. Was in a light KE10 but still he should be able to change it no worries and again have a good cheap car. What do you expect for a $500 car..lol

Also did the diff make noise for you or anything when you went around the block? They usually give signs now not all the time but some times you know so he might of been flogging his new car thinking wow so cool a drifter ke70 and stuffed it now he can't face paying more money I think he is passing the blame so meh just let it pass.

Like Cam said under $100 easy.

I'm pro at changing diffs since i owned the corona.

Members dont see this ad

yeah well maybe he wasnt flogging it and also maybe you said in your add it was a mini spooled diff and also said it came with a cd player and stacker and had neither you doosh so where is the cd player and the stacker also where is the webbers and extractors that you said i will leave it alone if i get the cd player and stacker you advertised i have a diff now but as if you didnt know it was going your just lucky it didnt go when i was driving at a higher speed ok !!!! and i will also need the other keys and locks thanks

All this over a $400-$500 car with rego, am i missing something?

Money was paid, car taken away. Therefore sold as is.

There is no obligation for warranty/refund. What happens after that is not the sellers concern.

The car was taken without checking all quoted items were supplied in the sale. If you didn't ask for them, then it can be assumed you did not want them.

Even without all the disputed extras it's still a good bargain.

Id be happy to pay 500 even with a knacked diff. don't worry about it...

my bro sold a 600cc bike to some tool who couldnt ride and wasnt used to the bike.

wrote it off on the way home and tried to get his money back. haha.

my bro told him to piss off. there were a few threats here and there but never heard

from him again.

Edited by ROL-110

Tell them to f@$k off its there problem now, buyer beware.

Also has locked diff, may cause some problems with them trying to get legal help. Ie: there fault for driving it on the street. You should be in the clear.

Edited by Jason

Pff tell him to go jump, u didnt offer any warranty on it,

private sales - bought as is where is

his problem now...

same thing happened to a mate of mine sold a celica for 5G, sum lady bought it for her son he trashed the crap outta it, never did any maintanence, month later it poped the motor she took him to court and ended up worse off as she had to pay the court fees

Guys, sort it out between yourselves, not on the board.

Buyer should beware, but seller should also be honest. I don't know which it is, and nor an I really caring. A forum isn't a place to air your dirty laundry.

Sort it.

Go to PM's or ring each other up and sort it.

If any dishonesty can be PROVEN ON EITHER SIDE (not just he said blah blah blah), PM me.

:D