Car Accidents

WinKE55

Yeah I never liked the Ford Focus.. Though at least she is alright! That is the main thing. I am interested to know how she rolled it. Maybe took a corner too fast and under steered into a ditch? Interesting.

Hope she is okay.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently she was driving along as per every other day, then the car was rolling... That's about the size of it. Then she tried to kick the windscreen out to get out but couldn't, and had to wait for someone to get her out. This is a dirt road that leads to a local school, she is not the first teacher to roll her car on that road. Should ask for danger pay!

She went to work today (despite her hubby telling her not to) and didn't feel too good. Has ended up back in hospital with some seapige on the splein (I can't spell). From what I'm hearing it's not bad, but she needs to stay in hospital.

Sounds like the local council isn't doing their part. If it's a major road to a school, no matter how remote, it should be bitumened. I would take a guess the road hadn't been graded in a long time, or they had just laid new gravel and used fairly large gravel.

I hope seepage on the spleen (correct spelling according to Firefox) isn't to serious and she makes a quick recovery.