February 21, 200818 yr comment_229139 hi all, just bought myself a 5k dizzy from the wreckers and want to know where both of these lines from the vacuum advance mechanism are meant to go. Because the 3k one that I'm using at the moment in my 5k motor only has one line that goes to the bottom of the carby. I was wondering if i need to use both or if one was some sort of emission line. :P Report
February 21, 200818 yr comment_229165 Both to the same line I believe as thats a one way valve that you can see attached to one of the lines :P Report
February 21, 200818 yr comment_229174 Yep, i agree with raven. I have the efi 5k manifold sitting here, and it has two little outlets on it for those two lines, but both of them just lead to the vacuum of the plenum. So a little 'T' peice should do the trick for you. Report
February 21, 200818 yr comment_229210 mine was just connected with a T piece, one line from carby, T piece with 2 lines going to the 2 ports on the dizzy. no one way valve used, just lines. NOTE: this set-up isn't standard. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now