Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tafe

Featured Replies

  • Author

far out that would suck. haha pretty smart idea though. yeh I'm on weekly lesson days which are from 8 til 5 and only on thursdays.

If I had lived closer to TAFE I would be a draftsman or an Architect by now. Whenever I could leave early I did telling myself I'd do the work at home, It never happened. I found myself also testing the limits of my car on the M1. Not smart but luckily I never got caught.

 

Oh I miss those days.

 

By the way, that trick only works if the lecturer doesn't wear a watch.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So no one starting up tomorrow in ashmore??

and does anyone know are you ment to wear work clothes for the day or just casual shit? i tried ringing up today but on hold forever.

So no one starting up tomorrow in ashmore??

and does anyone know are you ment to wear work clothes for the day or just casual shit? i tried ringing up today but on hold forever.

 

if its ur first day i don't think youd be doing much work so it wouldnt matter

 

btw I'm at southport campus

  • Author

automotive mechanics. yeh true. I'm just bringing boots just in case and leavin them in the car.

oh what studying fozz?

automotive mechanics. yeh true. I'm just bringing boots just in case and leavin them in the car.

oh what studying fozz?

 

Diploma of nursing :sob:

  • 4 weeks later...

How much have you guys been stiffed for tafe ?

around $200 with a health care card...

Is that for the whole year or what ?

 

Ive got to go soon and i have about $0 to pay for it.

What do you mean 1st stage, I go for 3 weeks then i don't go again for another year or some shit.

1st stage for me is a 6 week course, got one more week to go and then I'm back to work...

 

They break our auto electrical course up into 3 stages I think, 12 modules to each stage..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.