Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae86 In Osbourne Park

Featured Replies

Ok almost everyday I drive past this old Ae86 parked out front of a fabric shop, its stock as a rock and doesnt look like its seen much action, or they clean it well, Does anyone know the owner??? Do they want to sell??? I wanna go in and ask but I havent had time yet.

 

I'm hoping its a lady owner lol, she'll sell it cheap and I will be happy as some guy like larry.

 

Anyway I know I'm dreaming but still interested, any info appreciated.

 

Cheers

 

Brodie

No idea... But I drive past a nice metallic blue KE20 every day. It lives on Wanaping Rd Kenwick.

best thing to do is leave a note on the window.

 

leave ur name and number and u should get a call back.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.