The Ke70 Paddock Basher

KE70+AE92

HEY ALL

Ive been driving paddock bashers for a very long time now 6 years :hmm:

i started when i was in year 6 well now I'm sixteen got my l's and have owned 3 cars already not many people get that chance.

well all of them totaled up to bout $2700

i started with a datsun 200b for 50 bucks

i burnt out the 2ltr by only keeping it in 1st and second and reving the sh#t out, now it only runs on 3 cylinders and is so slow so now it is the car heaven and its remains are in the can of coke I'm drinking now.

my second car is a toyota corolla seca ae92 i got it $2500 its a very good car my mum drives it on a daliy basis but when i get my p's i will

and last but defintly not least i got a new paddock pasher another corolla but a ke70 good old 4k for $250

it is great desnt have as much power as the dat did when it was alive but is alot lighter and makes up for it.

specs

4kc

5speed manual

stuff ive done to it are:

make a rear and front spoiler

painted the bonnit,boot and wheels black

took rear mufller of so it sounds louder

install 5" tacho which i got of ebay

white dials made my self

got my tape player out of my seca and put it in it

debadged and taken the black rubber things of the side

ke70front10zq7.jpg

ke70back10on1.jpg

image005cl1.jpg

and thats it hope you guys like it

Members dont see this ad

Please don't think I'm putting the shit into you here, I love dirt thrashing too........ But shift light @ 4000 RPM? WTF? ;)

Or did you set it low for the pic? :hmm: KE70 Thrashers FTMFW! None better. :hmm:

P.S. I love the chrome lips on the Steelie-cheese-cutters.......... Used to have a set on a '77 Corona wagon.

Go for a full weight reduction! You don't need the dash, windows, doors, boot, bonnet, front quarters, lights, carpets, etc. Go Brutal! :cool:

1 seat (maybe 2 for passenger rides), steering wheel, pedals, shifter, speedo, "sideways switch"....... That's all you need. Oh, seatbelts kinda help....... And ratchet straps where the doors were. <----f@$king WIN! :hmm:

Afterthought: Got pics/vids of dirt carving action? If yes, post 'em up!

Edited by Toy-Yoda