Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke35 Corolla Documentary

Featured Replies

  • Author
fully agree with Sbox about trying for aussie top gear presenter

its to late now :sob:

well there goes that idea then. looking forward to seeing more of them :cool: goodluck

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm going to redo some bits, i will be taking all you comments into consideration.

as my sister-in-law works at an advertising agent and she mentioned it to someone she knows at TVS (local Sydney TV ch31) and they want to see the video and set up a meeting

so she said i might have a show

I'm going to redo some bits, i will be taking all you comments into consideration.

as my sister-in-law works at an advertising agent and she mentioned it to someone she knows at TVS (local Sydney TV ch31) and they want to see the video and set up a meeting

so she said i might have a show

Congrats!

 

I think that since you did it all on your own that it's a pretty friggon good documentary and you clearly have the style of one of the guys that presents these kinds of things. A few things that I noticed though:

  • Use smoother transitions between shots. I can see where you've gone to turn the camera off and you've knocked it. You should cut these last few seconds off so it's more smooth. Also the lens flares aren't quick enough I think. Lens flares should be used sparingly so when you do try to use them as a quick transition between shots.
  • I think maybe leave the music playing a low volume while you're talking. You can really notice it when it stops playing and you start talking.. or atleast fade it out. Also the gaps inbetween the music and your voice over could be shorter I reckon.
  • When you said "a lot of sad things happened in 1979, including this one..." I felt like I didn't know what you meant and it was too long before you explained it. That's more of a subtle thing that other people probably disagree with me on.

I really liked it, hey. I love the scenic shots and how you know what views to get especially of the car, and how to make it all work nicely. I think that you've got the charisma and initiative to go onto bigger things. :nervous:

  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching this and I must say well done! Haven't got much to add from what others have said but I will say that its great to see others with a passion for old corollas. Most of my mates are considering an intervention or booking me in for some help... now at least I can tell them there are others and that we have a support group :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.