Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adelaide Motor Show - Who Went? Pics Inside!

Featured Replies

So its thats time of the year again. The Adelaide Motorshow is upon us.

 

Who's going and when?

 

I'm going on Friday night with a mate and probably will get there around 6.30pm.

Edited by Raven

i have free tickets so ill be there at some stage over the weekend, hard to say cos I'm oging to be pretty busy but ill squeeze it in somehow

Was the Motor Show good? So far all I have heard is bad things. Then again I have some very picky friends. Anything less then a 300Z just isn't worth it to them.

  • Author

It was ok. Too much orientated with the family car/4wd vehicles in all honesty.

 

Thats why I generally don't go.

 

Only reason I went this year was because of this.....

 

post-600-1207465908_thumb.jpg

 

My camera wasnt taking pictures right today for some reason so they have a little too much noise throughout the pics for my liking.

I went saturday. The new GTR is fat. 2 door ve just looks wack. the front is okay but they stuffed up the back.

I went, I saw, i had a friend take pictures :dance: wasn't too bad...a lot of the new hot hatches have turbo's or are supercharged (kewlies!) I REALLY liked the GTR and some of the holden concept cars aren't too bad...but yes. alot of family/4WD cars...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.