April 1, 200818 yr comment_236613 Still new to learning so try not to bite my head off a little lol. Alright I was thinking of a Holley 180 to go onto my 4K. I know it will need an adapter plate and have all that sorted. Though my father thinks that maybe an old Falcon XD? XF? Or something along there era might actually work good too. The weber was used on the 250 Cross-Flow engine that was in the cars. Does anyone know there CFM rate on there carby? I have searched a little on google and couldn't really find the right stuff. Cheers.. Edited April 1, 200818 yr by WinKE55 Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_236614 Its a 34 ADM I believe. Wayyyyyyyyyy too big for a 4K. Not sure on choke size, but its bigger than a 32/36 and wayyyyyy bigger than a Holley 180. Stick with the Holley dude :nervous: Edited April 1, 200818 yr by Raven Report
April 1, 200818 yr Author comment_236656 Cheers with that Raven. I though that the Holly 180 would be more suited. Though father is a V8 fan and loves power. Haha. Thanks though Raven. Cleared my thoughts on it. Though when you say it is only bigger than a 32/36 and WAY bigger than a Holley 180. I thought that the Holley 180 and 32/36 Weber are almost similiar or something? Edited April 1, 200818 yr by WinKE55 Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_236660 Weber carby from a 2.0 escort or cortina is the go, Just get it re jetted to suit your needs. They are the 32/36 me thinks. 5K carby has bigger jets too. Edited April 1, 200818 yr by AE70 Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_236683 ^^^^^^^^^what he said plus the 180 goes very well on a bone stok motor Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_236748 don't go to big a carby, check out whats suitable. you need good signal strength through the carb for it to work well. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now