1984KE70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks to everyone for making this another excellent cruise. I really enjoyed the day. It was good to see some old faces and meet some new ones. I'll definitely be taking my better half to the Noojee Pub. I'll have to take it easier on the driving tho...... :dance:

The photo's turned out really good :POSTPICS!:

thanks again, LB

I have the Noojee videos on a CDR ) My laptop is too old and slow and i can't play it properly. Can anyone help with editing and posting the vids on the net. The video res is too high to start with (lucky i didnt record in high res lol!) PM me if you can help

hey mate where abouts do u live.. if i could get you to come around and let me record the video footage off your camera onto my pc i can edit it up and throw it on cd for people, could also try compress it and post it on youtube depending on the size of the footage and if i can blank our number plates and people agree to their cars being seen, a bit of crap goes down now days with footage being used as "hoon" proof.

cheers pics looked great.. and lee will have to go for another "spirited" drive up again.. my sway bar comes tomorrow then maybe ill be able to keep closer on ur ass :POSTPICS!: haha

hey mate where abouts do u live.. if i could get you to come around and let me record the video footage off your camera onto my pc i can edit it up and throw it on cd for people, could also try compress it and post it on youtube depending on the size of the footage and if i can blank our number plates and people agree to their cars being seen, a bit of crap goes down now days with footage being used as "hoon" proof.

cheers pics looked great.. and lee will have to go for another "spirited" drive up again.. my sway bar comes tomorrow then maybe ill be able to keep closer on ur ass :dance: haha

Bring it on..... :POSTPICS!:

Edited by webers4x48

cheers pics looked great.. and lee will have to go for another "spirited" drive up again.. my sway bar comes tomorrow then maybe ill be able to keep closer on ur ass :POSTPICS!: haha

I have put the footage on CD so i can drop a copy off to you whenever, I live in the dandenongs. the footage is in medium resoultion (720x520) widescreen so it will have to be cut smaller coz some of the files are quite large 80mb+

if you can save the footage highest resolution and biggest you can.. burn it to a dvd disc then post it as that'll probs be cheaper then driving haha ! sounds good to me !

also who had footage of my cars induction noise on their phone :POSTPICS!: I've gotta get a hold of that ! cheers

I see a dented car!!

Haha Soy Your little baby hasn't been fixed yet :dance:

Looks like it was a super fun event and I'm DEFFINATELY going next run, me driving or getting a lift :POSTPICS!:

Keep the pics coming, love it