Cruise From Lilydale To Tarago Via Noojee

1984KE70

Alright people the date has been set!

Melbourne/Victoria Rollaclub's Cruise from Lilydale to Tarago

Date: Sunday the 4th of May.

Time: 9am meeting at Lilydale Lake for a 10.00am sharp leave. Melway Ref Map 38 G7

Cruise: Crusing from Lilydale Lake at 9.30am and driving too Noogee.

Cruise Outline: We'll be leaving Lilydale Lake at 9.30am and heading towards Noogee. We'll be stoping off at Gladysdale to re-group. Then heading to Noogee for a break for 30mins. Then to our final desternation which is The Yarra Ranges National Park (Mount Donna Buang Section) where we'll be having lunch here or for those who are having lunch at the Noojee pub such as my self! They have great views from the twenty-one metre lookout tower all year round at Mt. Donna Buang!

The Yarra Ranges National Park (Mount Donna Buang) is just under an hour from Noogee i think.

These are the only 2 places that car closest to Noogee that have BBQ's & Shelter etc. Click on the below links to have a look at the venues.

Yarra Ranges Park

(The Yarra Ranges Link doesn't work so you'll have too selcet Yarra Ranges National Park from the Select A Park list (Yarra Ranges National Park is located 3rd from the bottom in the list).

As a photographer i'll be taking photos along the way, but at our final point i'll organise a group shot of our cars and take photos. (I'll organise this on the day, someone just remind me to bring my camera lol).

The park were going to is Mt. Donna Bunag. We'll be heading up towards the look out deck!

Can't wait to put faces too Usernames/Avatars lol.

It's going to be alot of fun!

Oh also with the BBQ, should we all bring our own? Or should we all put $10 so that will cover snags, burger pattys & bread and some softdrinks. Id get you to give me the money on the day and i'd buy the food and drinks before we left Lilydale Lake.

Cheers,

Simon

Add your name to the list below...

1) 1984KE70

2) webers4x48

3)gze82, in his first outing in the re born 86

4)Johno

5)soyboy - (Tentative reply), but definitely keen

6) BLind Kid Seeks

7) never

8) TheNOBBLER

9) dfunkt- (Tentative)

10) DDeano

11) kickn5k

12) pozman

13) Trolla82

14) Paul

15) Leeroy

16) Barn's

17) Rollaboy26

Edited by 1984KE70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will also be a list added to the first post for eas of looking up... it will be updated when possible. SHould make it easier to check up on.

Simon, nice work on the run so far. Will be looking forward to it. Gives me a date to have the twins sorted out properly on the wagon and have the exhaust changed too.... will be good.

JP.

The list is now located at the top of this thread!

Cheers,

Simon :D

Also could we make a choice on which final stop where we'll be having lunch at. As i need to get maps made up and printed off ASAP!

Edited by 1984KE70

Hey all, I was looking at a map for the area and tell me if this is right.. Meet at Lilydale, Regroup in Gladysdale, Drive to Noojee then go to mt donna buang for lunch?

Is there a sealed road to get from Noojee to Mt donna buang?

I looked on a map and it looks like dirt roads unless we backtrack to yarra junction

post-5444-1207830013_thumb.jpg

Hey all, I was looking at a map for the area and tell me if this is right.. Meet at Lilydale, Regroup in Gladysdale, Drive to Noojee then go to mt donna buang for lunch?

Is there a sealed road to get from Noojee to Mt donna buang?

I looked on a map and it looks like dirt roads unless we backtrack to yarra junction

post-5444-1207830013_thumb.jpg

I've had a look at the map and if we goto Noojee and take some photos there or do what ever we'll then have to head back to either Yarra National Park or Mt Donna Buang.

Do we still want togo to Noojee?

I'm happy to go there still....

But we have to a little bit of back tracking not much thou.