Cruise From Lilydale To Tarago Via Noojee

1984KE70

I don't mind driving to noojee then backtracking to yarra jun, it's not that much further anyway. It should be a great day out. I vote we go to mt donna buang for lunch, its great views up there. Also I don't mind taking food and drinks with me but if others are more inclined to pay you 10 bucks then i'll do that.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

much easier to bring your own.... saves the cash handling and also, if you don't bring some food you don't eat... or something like that!

SHould be good... count me in. I worked it out, its going to cost me about $80 in fuel for the run! hehehe

JP

I don't mind driving to noojee then backtracking to yarra jun, it's not that much further anyway. It should be a great day out. I vote we go to mt donna buang for lunch, its great views up there. Also I don't mind taking food and drinks with me but if others are more inclined to pay you 10 bucks then i'll do that.

Well if everyone brings there own BBQ food then doe's that sound better people?

Well we have 2 for Mt. Donna Buang so far...

Anyone for Yarra Ranges National Park?

Also ill need some help into making a map for this cruise. If someone could assist me or even take over in that part that'll be great! All you'd need to do is make up a map with the step by step written directions and which way to go. Eg. Turn left at Lilydale Rd and when you get to the Noojee turnoff turn left.

Just a basic step by step.

No need to worry about printing them off as i'll be printing off enough for all of us who are coming!

Cheers,

Simon

I've had a look at the map and if we goto Noojee and take some photos there or do what ever we'll then have to head back to either Yarra National Park or Mt Donna Buang.

Do we still want togo to Noojee?

I'm happy to go there still....

But we have to a little bit of back tracking not much thou.

Hey this sounds good but if we are going to Noojee then to Mt Donna Buang it may be a bit too much back tracking for us coming from the peninsula, and would prob be easier for us to meet everyone in Noojee.

But if not we would meet up at Lyllidale.

NOW my only issue i have is my car being as they"PBR" havent just stop doing the new master cyl but also the seal kit aswell. So my only hope is that the place that will resleave it can match something up.

Keep it up 1984KE70 looking forward to it.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Doe's Mt. Donna Buang sound good to everyone then?

I'm also thinking should we open this cruise up for a variety of cars? As in tell a couple of your mates thing? Or just leave it as a Rollaclub Cruise?

Edited by 1984KE70

twincam.org already know bout the cruise :)

Yeah i saw that and seems to be a bit of interest as well, will be good to see a few of there cars again to. I had a great time on the cruze to aurturs seat all seem to be quite approachable guys.

stu.

I was checking out twincam.org just b4 and there's alot of interest with the cruise.

I just posted ae82ownersclub.com the details for this cruise to boost the numbers a bit

Here is what i posted in their forum:

Hey everyone.

There's a big cruise over in lilydale on Sunday 4th May.

We are meeting in Lilydale Lake car park (MELWAY REF 38 G7) at 9am and heading off at 9:30am.

We will drive to Noojee for a break then drive up to Mt Bonna Buang for BBQ lunch and group photos. BYO drinks and BBQ food.

Hope to see you there!...

Cheers, Johno

Well now three Toyota Clubs know about this sunday cruise so it might be a big turn out after all :)

PS: If your keen for a cruise this friday night (18th April) Go to Sparkles car wash in burwood 8pm. Sorry don't have any more details than that :) . Might have my rolla down there if i can find it. :)

Edited by Johno