1984KE70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where abouts in Croydon dude? you can give me a lift :D only 16 and don't get my L's till 2 days before the cruise so dad wont let me drive :no2:

you're welcome to come with me, but i might be on my pushy, as i won't have a license til dec :wink: :lolcry: :yes:

Don't really care either way whether it's pub or bbq cos either would be bangin', but for the sake of not carting heaps of shit around, I vote pub.

Plus I only just realised the meet is at about 9am on a Sunday and likelihood is I won't be organised enough to get my act together for a bbq later on that day.

AND, If I am not mistaken, this goes down in approximately 6 days, 10 hours, 15 minutes... HAHA "excitement +" anyone?

Don't really care either way whether it's pub or bbq cos either would be bangin', but for the sake of not carting heaps of shit around, I vote pub.

Plus I only just realised the meet is at about 9am on a Sunday and likelihood is I won't be organised enough to get my act together for a bbq later on that day.

AND, If I am not mistaken, this goes down in approximately 6 days, 10 hours, 15 minutes... HAHA "excitement +" anyone?

Haha def mate!

Well Pub it is for lunch for me too! It's only $12.50 for a roast lunch!

The only thing is that I'm going to change the leave time from Lillydale Lake from 9.30am too 10.00am. As we'll prob then get to the pub at around 12ish or closer too. I'll call the pub and book some tables just in case...Not long now kiddies!!!!!!

Edited by 1984KE70

haha Soy you will probably wake up at midday and frantically scramble to the pub.

:lolcry:

BTW guys for some reason me and dad did the lilydale to mt donna buang run yesterday and if any of you have fading tread and not wonderful brakes i would reconsider it. Even with strong brakes and full tread on the tyres, dads car was wanting to slide through a fair few corners. Just a warning, nothing some careful driving can't avoid :wink:

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

haha Soy you will probably wake up at midday and frantically scramble to the pub.

BTW guys for some reason me and dad did the lilydale to mt donna buang run yesterday and if any of you have fading tread and not wonderful brakes i would reconsider it. Even with strong brakes and full tread on the tyres, dads car was wanting to slide through a fair few corners. Just a warning, nothing some careful driving can't avoid :wink:

What was it like? Good fun? Are u comin on the cruise?

it's a great drive, just keep within your cars limits as a few of the sections of road when slippery will catch you out if ur not concentrating, i may be getting a ride from johno as i don't get my L's till friday :lolcry:

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

haha beer for breakfast - breakfast of champions.

if any of you have fading tread and not wonderful brakes i would reconsider it. Even with strong brakes and full tread on the tyres, dads car was wanting to slide through a fair few corners.

Oh dear... I'm in trouble then! Drums all round, 1500+kg's and skinny worn radials all round. The missus is going to kill me on this run! hahaha

Well, at least I will sound good cruising around the place... and suckin nice cold air in through the bonnet scoop! Hope it doesnt rain............

JP