ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drove home one night all fine and dandy, next day wouldnt start played with it 4 abit finally got her goin again, and shes not makin full boost anymore :) next day wont start again, again played with it 4 abit seems to be starting now but runs like shit and not makin full boost off 2 dave on monday :)

Saturday the 15th of this month would be good, as the picture(s) need to be sent to JiP_01 before the 25th.

As for the location, it will just be the empty block near my house, so we can get the bush behind us to make it look very Territorian. :)

BTW, here's the topic on the calendar: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=24431. They will be $20 each plus $3 postage. I am happy to pay for them so we get them posted together to save a bit of cash. And NT/Darwin is meant to be the region displayed for January, so we really need to make it look good. Currently it seems like it will be with the GT-Four, AW11, Levin, and Luke's KE70. Should go and grab my white TA22 from Humpty Doo, as it would look great in pictures (just don't look inside). Would be good if we could get some more Corollas though. I'm happy to put the black Corolla in to top up number - just need to give it a really good clean.

I'm also hoping that Tim (zmit) is reading this and would like to get his SW20 in and take the pictures for us...

Edited by ancullen