November 14, 200817 yr comment_289925 hmm bout lunch time ay? adam can you ring me 2moz and remind me I'm kinda gunna forget and be hung ova car is running like poo so there is no way I'm goin for a cruise, I'm keepein my wemenz 4 me Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_290043 Sorry, change of time, meeting time at Adam's is now around 4pm ish... Report
November 15, 200817 yr Author comment_290103 Further change of plans. I've got to go out tonight. Is Sunday okay with you all. About 1pm? SMS or call me to let me know. Report
November 15, 200817 yr Author comment_290190 The only responses I've had to this change so far are from Tim and Luke. This isn't going to turn into yet another RollaClub epic fail, is it? Please SMS or PM me to confirm you are still coming. Report
November 16, 200817 yr Author comment_290345 Are you coming Andrew??? No point bitching about things if you're not going to come yourself. Report
November 16, 200817 yr Author comment_290411 Photo shoot has been done. Daven will be giving me the original photo's tomorrow, and possibly uploading some smaller ones tonight. If you have some good photos of your own cars, send them to me and we can get a montage done. Report
November 16, 200817 yr comment_290448 i was working the best way to save money,,,, is to earn more money ahahhah i can get some pics tho if you want Report
November 16, 200817 yr comment_290485 There is alot of effort to keep a club (even an unofficial one) active and i believe being negative about it just doesn't sit well with me. I know for a fact that everyone does work and have other important things to do, but for me, i like to keep this club going (hence RL) so i'll do my best to attend and support events that are properly organised. Oh, if anyone has anyone pics, please email them to Adam ASAP so we can actually have a few more cars on the page. Cheers, Daven Here's Luke in his S13, something wrong?? Edited November 16, 200817 yr by Sirolla Report
November 16, 200817 yr comment_290514 ill try get a decent pik of my car without driving it 2 much :lolcry: Report
November 16, 200817 yr Author comment_290525 Thanks for the pics Daven!!! And I definitely agree with your comments about making the club work. Pre-Christmas cruise or event of some kind perhaps??? And Luke says we can't hate on him for not having a Rolla, but he'd still love to join in the RollaClub events. Even though he's a f@$kin' Nissan driver. :) Edit: BTW Tim, as soon as I get my act together with the GT-Four I'm definitely up for a Toyota cruise. And that should definitely include all RollaClub members and others. Edited November 16, 200817 yr by ancullen Report
November 17, 200817 yr Author comment_290599 Adam has replied. Many times. :) If you others could send me pics ASAP, that'd be great. Report
November 17, 200817 yr Author comment_290612 Thanks for dropping off the CD with the pics Daven. Of the ones of my car, I like these ones best: Corolla goes bush. Rally Corolla. SKIDDDZZZZ!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now