December 9, 200817 yr comment_296619 don't ride it this time steve :P thats it danno :D hurry up we need to do ke skids, hopefully piking up the new sc14 2moz Report
December 11, 200817 yr Author comment_296978 Received Shane's money - still nothing from Andrew or Stephen. No money, no calendar. Report
December 11, 200817 yr comment_297026 yeha checked my money its in the negitive atm carnt afford 20 bucks sorry Report
December 12, 200817 yr comment_297291 Thought to let you guys know, as you may have noticed, i created a new pinned topic. Hopefully will let this thread breathe a little easier and less of a all-in-one replying post. Let me know what you think, i'll add to the first post if anything good can be used. Cheers. PS. I know there is the tech section on rollaclub, which makes it really useless to create another one, so i'll delete it if its not working, but keep it if its useful for our NT section. Edited December 12, 200817 yr by Sirolla Report
December 16, 200817 yr Author comment_298429 Not sure Shane. I've ordered your calendar for you as I'd received your money. Report
December 16, 200817 yr comment_298435 sweet is it just you me a daven or id ther pics of the levin and shiz aswell? Report
December 16, 200817 yr Author comment_298447 Don't know - we'll find out when the calendars turn up. But I provided pictures of my GT-Four & black Corolla, Daven's AE92, your AW11, Stephen's AE82 & Levin. Report
December 16, 200817 yr comment_298625 my 95mm sc12 pulley is 4 sale if anyones interested, in the forsale area Report
December 21, 200817 yr comment_299912 my new break setup is on the way ###### sloted disks and 4 spotie callie backing plate on the way Report
December 21, 200817 yr Author comment_300014 I hope you didn't pay more than $800. I've got my AE86 coilovers with RX7 calipers & brackets to suit for sale for that much. Same setup as A. J. P. S. Edited December 21, 200817 yr by ancullen Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now