Nt Off-topic

ancullen

I'm not sure if you were there when I was talking to Brenton on Thursday, but I'd got a price on Rewinds from Ozzy (before the fire), and they were about $1,000 for four. Almost definitely did not include tyres though. Rewinds are lighter than Superlites though, and for pretty much the same price. I want some 15x7 4x114.3's for the TA22(s).

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I was listening, didn't think you mean the Ozzy here in Darwin, i'll get my friend to give them a buzz as he knows the owner. But will do that when the car arrives, having slight problem with the people in Canberra atm, approving my import notice.

got a reply back, the guy wants $820 delivered to Darwin, for his Rewinds, but i'll see how much they are at ozzy, and spend the extra on some good tyres.

Just saw your topic on that Initial D parody Adam, who's ya friend, i've got 1.5tb's of anime if he's interested in trading some series, i've lost one of my HDDs, so trying to find someone who has what i lost so i don't have to download them all over again.

Edited by Sirolla

Just saw your topic on that Initial D parody Adam, who's ya friend, i've got 1.5tb's of anime if he's interested in trading some series, i've lost one of my HDDs, so trying to find someone who has what i lost so i don't have to download them all over again.

Matthew - my bowling compadre. He buys all of his - don't think he's got any in computer form. He's a tad obsessive about collecting series' - for instance he's got multiple copies of the Transformers movie, because it came in different versions. And I think he's got a fair bit of Dragonball Z twice. LOL.

Matthew - my bowling compadre. He buys all of his - don't think he's got any in computer form. He's a tad obsessive about collecting series' - for instance he's got multiple copies of the Transformers movie, because it came in different versions. And I think he's got a fair bit of Dragonball Z twice. LOL.

Well what good is that?

I'm an Anime collector as well, though in 'computer form' as Adam puts it, lol :P As if i have money to spend 'buying' DVD'd Anime series. He must have money.....:/

Yeah its all done. Exhaust etc. Interior is in.

It had:

leaky front left caliper - still not sure what the problem is. Degreased and looked for leaks several times and seems really intermittent. Think the rubber hose might be a bit too twisted causing the thread to loosen and leak.

Back right drum brake didn't have enough braking force under pedal braking but was fine on hand brake. Just bled it for now and a bit of shit/air came out so will try my luck again.

and a hole in the floor made by a chisel from whoever removed the sound deadening.

So close but f@$ken not done.

And I leave for melbs in less than two weeks. Not much point getting it all finished... sad.

Here's me looking like a douche the first time I drove it.

dscf2530mediumpa4.jpg

Edited by Killswitch

Good news on the AE70 Danno! Congratulations - and it super sucks that you won't be here to enjoy it. You having a going away party before you leave? If not, we should definitely do drinks somewhere *cough*Alex'shouse*cough*

Shane - no 13's from what I inherited, as Danno and Alex grabbed them all and I don't have any from my own stocks. They're getting a bit harder to get, as even Yaris's come with 15's as standard now.