• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most people have them ON, just the standard black plastic ones

the levin has always had them off, always wanted a clear one so i got these,

if a rock SOMEHOW got up there = well yeah fun :cool:

Just redo the timing if that happens. Simple....

and coilovers daven

http://www.twincam.info/index.php?showtopic=38725

they are slightly used but

Yeah, i already PM'ed him on Twincam, lol. He will post them for $900, but he's too busy to make it to the post office and send them away. :/

Is anyone willing to help me out installing the bars and the bushes? I'm thinking it'll be one heck of a job, and was going to just take it to L&S, but will probably have too anyway, since some are harder to fit than others.

Anyone else thinking about entering shannon's this year?

Any chance that you'll enter us again Adam? But i like the idea of it being all general Toyota's instead of Rollaclub, since everyone who had a corolla, went and picked another Toyota, lol.

I can give you a hand with the bars if you want, and some of the bushes. Obviously can't do press-in ones though, so check if you've got any like that.

I was thinking about entering in the show again. Would be good to have a display again with the GT-Four, the Levin, the FX, and the AW11. Plus anyone else that wants to enter.

To enter it's meant to be a club display though, so RollaClub is it unless we created a new Toyota club rather rapidly. I would suggest we just leave it as RollaClub for now, but let everyone know that it's really for any Toyotas. And before anyone suggests it, NO, I'm not going to try and do a ToyMods thing. Haven't been on ToyMods in ages and have no interest in it.

Would also be good if Tim can bring the SW20, and if we can convince that red hachi to come too, awesomeness!!

Yeah, sounds good. Stick with Rollaclub and just feature MR2s, a GT-Four and Supras.......wait....did i just say supras?

And Thanks Adam for a helping hand, you'll just do anything to see/work on the FX wouldn't you :cool:

Ahh, no not really - my life isn't that dull yet Daven. It's just I've changed swaybars and some bushes before on the KE55, so it's an area where I actually have some idea of what I'm doing.

BTW, in some good news - I get to keep my house, provided I can find a new housemate. If you know anyone looking for a room (or two), I have one (or two) available. Asking $120/week for the small room, or $160/week for the big room. Or $220/week for both if there's someone after somewhere to stay plus some storage space. I'm only going to rent to one person/couple. Please help spread the word, as I'd really like to get this seperation bullshit all finalised.

yeah mine deffinatly wont be done, wireing is a big shit stain, sick of NA anyways :locked:

+

i pulled the head off that 4agze i got that i thaught was f@$ked, and its really only 2 exhaust valves suck slightly open

took it into JnL crackshafts there recoing it, i said f@$k it can you rehoan, clean-balance, new pistonrig, and bareing my block well sooo its pretty mutch gonna be a fresh engine

with 18psi here comes 170rwkw's

i wish

so there my plans atm

yeah mine deffinatly wont be done, wireing is a big shit stain, sick of NA anyways :locked:

+

i pulled the head off that 4agze i got that i thaught was f@$ked, and its really only 2 exhaust valves suck slightly open

took it into JnL crackshafts there recoing it, i said f@$k it can you rehoan, clean-balance, new pistonrig, and bareing my block well sooo its pretty mutch gonna be a fresh engine

with 18psi here comes 170rwkw's

i wish

so there my plans atm

Let us know how that goes, did they say they're able to do all that? even blueprinting and balancing?

You can change the spring tension with some coilovers, but to change the spring rate you need different springs. Some (most even) coilover manufacturers will have a range of spring rates available when you first purchase your coilovers, though there will generally be a standard setup (eg. AE86's usually come with about 6.0kg/m and 4.0kg/m front & rear respectively). You can buy other springs of a different rate later if you wish. Keith Schulz did this for his IP WRX as the springs that were in it were put in with road rallying in mind, which obviously requires softer rates than for a pure circuit racing car.

yeha davin they looked really profesh when i went in there like they had alot of equiptment, and it was really clean

i'll get the head back when i take the bottem end in,

if you have time off monday i'm going out there to drop some more parts off you should come and have a talk with them

Kools, nah i'm stuck at work all day til friday, so wont have time this week to do 'stuff'...

You know when you'll get the head back from them?

Be good to have a chat and discuss options too, but i'll just wait til i actually get the car...if it gets stuck in Adelaide, i'll go insane...lol