ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT IS a different story if you have a expensive car, i'm sure he would enter the motorkhana but would do it in a different car.

The GT-Four is meant for it, even if it was expensive, i'm sure it'll take more of a bashing than a levin or an MR2. :P won't be good at hughes anyway, got wheelspin? :(

The FX will be on the track as of next year, getting myself prepared for it. Forza 2 and some GT5 lessons thrown in :y:

Edited by Sirolla

hahaha, how does the S2000 do it in at hughes? I have seen the front of it, and it isn't pretty.

I know i lost a few pieces of bush when we did our first ever khana event...but since i'm getting new ones put in, and it isn't lowered yet, so i won't mind entering if there isn't any big rocks or potholes.

hahaha, how does the S2000 do it in at hughes? I have seen the front of it, and it isn't pretty.

I know i lost a few pieces of bush when we did our first ever khana event...but since i'm getting new ones put in, and it isn't lowered yet, so i won't mind entering if there isn't any big rocks or potholes.

Never been a problem at all. But Anthony's not a soft cock unlike most of the self-proclaimed Darwin car enthusiasts. Even with the crazy number of motorkhana's Anthony has entered, I've never once heard him complain about what it does to his car. In fact, he's never had anything break on an S2000 at a motorkhana at Hughes. The only time something broke was at Hidden Valley, when he busted a CV. Same deal with the Torana - can't recall him ever breaking anything on it either. As for me, the only thing I've broken of note is the TRD fibreglass body kit on the GT-Four, and it's going to shatter at the next Hughes motorkhana - the standard kit is still fine. Have done some damage to CV joints before, but in the Galant that was due to the reverse donuts. The Starlet was entered in motorkhanas from 2004 onwards, including five Rejex Rallies. Some tyres were killed, but no mechanical issues. Norman Millington's Lotus has never had any problems as a result of the motorkhanas. The fact is if you drive fast, you won't be doing much/any damage to your car. It's the people that do skids and donuts that have the issues. A fast driver will have the right flow to avoid jolting components and causing damage.

Levin + Motorkhana = wheelspin = slow time = probably smashed cv's the list goes on lol

Stephen + Actually entering a motorsport event = Never going to happen :D

o well it can stay here,

adam the simple fact for me not entering motorkhanas at hughes is i simply no long hav the cash to fix anything i break ie intercooler and front bar, if i had more money time and had a panel beater i could use i would be happy to enter but as it stands i will only be at hidden valley ones in themr2.