Nt Off-topic

ancullen

Ah, that all makes sense now. Especially with the bit about the exhaust being dropped, which I'd also heard about. The person that told me suspected it had been a collapsed cat. As I say, definitely don't want to bad mouth Dave, and what you've said only goes to prove how good he is. And definitely wasn't accusing you of lying about your figure.

All that in mind, we still need to race to see just how much quicker your car is than mine. Of course, if my financial situation clears up any time soon (it won't, don't worry), then a different turbo (or possibly motor) will be in order so I can waste the S2000 and take on your car. Or maybe a race use only ST205 with built motor and lightweight panels...

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

previous owner never ran a cat in qld due to him not having to go over the pits(once over never again unless defect etc), i told him car gets car and screamer welded up to get a roadworthy prior to selling which was done, no dyno was done after that so yeah

levin + new cat = -50fwkw i spose if you look at it like that

but yeah when dave dropped exhaust from dump back instantled jumped like 50fwkw

heres a pic of the dyno at daves and yeah explains itself, curve is ALOT smoother and no power drop like in qld dyno sheets

high tech dyno :hammer:

dynosheet-1.jpg

Edited by Pure-SX

Hi Tech TUNING FTW! Anyone can get a power figure, Dave can make the trip to that power figure nice and smooth. :y: Freakin' awesome the way it comes on boost and power all of a sudden - pig to drive much? :hammer:

I needs more power and more revs dammit! Anyone want to donate to the "Adam Needs a 9,000rpm 3S-GTE" fund?