Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15x8 Wheels With 0 Offset

Featured Replies

KE guards flare soooo good until you get to that bloody lap join where the door ends, you can see in the pic its the only part that didn't flare out as much as the rest. unfortunately not much will budge it bar a bigger hammer i actually did this once and completely split the join sos don't go too crazy haha!!

 

fitment is gold though that looks really really good

Edited by Gilly

how hard did these wheels rub?

 

They don't rub all that bad to be honest. Well with the one person (me) being in the car, the rubbing isn't annoying (but I only drive for about 5mins a day so...).

 

 

KE guards flare soooo good until you get to that bloody lap join where the door ends, you can see in the pic its the only part that didn't flare out as much as the rest. unfortunately not much will budge it bar a bigger hammer i actually did this once and completely split the join sos don't go too crazy haha!!

 

fitment is gold though that looks really really good

 

Thanks for the advice and comments Gilly, it really means a lot hearing it from you! hahaha. With the part that doesn't come out, I just used a pair of pliers and pulled it out a little to make it even after I took those photos. It's even now, but you can see all the dents left behind by the pliers. :yes:

I'm not a fan of your tyre fitment. Not enough rubber protecting those nice rims. Looks pretty low and close to the lips, have you taken it for a hard drive yet?

 

The best way to fix the speedo is to replace the plastic cog in the gearbox, not to change rolling diameter. All you've done is slowed the car down, and for what?

 

All the same I love the wheels, and the flare job is pretty nice too!

 

:yes:

I'm not a fan of your tyre fitment. Not enough rubber protecting those nice rims. Looks pretty low and close to the lips, have you taken it for a hard drive yet?

 

The best way to fix the speedo is to replace the plastic cog in the gearbox, not to change rolling diameter. All you've done is slowed the car down, and for what?

 

All the same I love the wheels, and the flare job is pretty nice too!

 

:P

 

I haven't driven the car hard yet or at all really. Too scared... :yes: I've driven in it with 2 passengers and it rubbed pretty bad. I must admit, it was really annoying. hahaha

 

About the speedo reading, I didn't know how to fix it so I just used a bandaid job and got larger diameter wheels. When I get my gearbox checked out (it's got bearing noises at the moment), I'll try to get the speedo fixed up and get some 195/50's on the wheel to fill out the guards a little more (sounds stupid to think I could fit wider tyres on, but I think there's enough room :y: ).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.