15x8 Wheels With 0 Offset

KA0ZZ

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
^^^agreed

i run 15x7 with a 0 offset and i needed to do a fair bit or gaurd work, especially in the rear.

I run 205/50/15's tho, if u run a smaller tyre with a bit of stretch u might get away with it, i would expect gaurd work tho.

I have fairly wide wheels, only in 13's but just wondering about the comment about especially in rear... On my E7 they stick out past the guards in the front but are inside the guards in the rear so if I do lower it anymore, it will only be the front that needs flaring...

Here's a members ride over on ae86dc. He's running 15x8 0 offset all round on 195/50's I think.

post-4793-1210501068_thumb.jpg post-4793-1210501089_thumb.jpg

post-4793-1210501109_thumb.jpg post-4793-1210501129_thumb.jpg

The wheels I'm waiting on from Japan will be 15x7.5 -8. I'll make sure to post some pics of them once they're installed. They're taking a while though, been 8 weeks now and they haven't even touched Australian shores. :D

For a KE70 I'd be gettin some 15x8 -9s :D

15x8 +/-0s will fit fine with some 'light' guard mods (read some work with a pole lol) with 195/50s.

My mate Asher has some 14x7 -6 on his 71, and that required very little attention with mentioned pole..

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Well worth it tho, those fill out the guards nicely... looks sick...

Yep, I agree. Cheers mate.

hey 185 on 7.5 inch rim works but i doubt its legal.

I think a 185 is just too small for a 7.5" rim to be legal, but if I had run 195's it wouldn't have fit. I don't mind a bit of stretch, but each to their own.

Edited by adam-__-

Here are my wheels. 15x7.5 -8 offset wheels wearing 185/55 tyres (my speedo was out so I used larger profile tyres to make up for it).

Flare work was involved for them to fit.

how hard did these wheels rub?

Edited by LittleRedSpirit