Cruises

madmax7

Members dont see this ad
hey where you get together and go for cruises what do you do and and do you have to pay to raise money or somthing

cheers max

Message Board - (scroll down near the bottom) - Australia and New Zealand - Choose what state you are in, Have a look in there.

The cruise I have just been on, I paid no money except for my dinner. It just all depends on what type of cruise someone organises? Could be a bit of a show and shine? Could just be all of you follow each other along some good roads and show of your cars a little? Have a few.. accident skids? Or Hard slams on the brakes (Teddy and Medicine_Man) Haha.

I went on my first cruise, I was with JiP. Was really good and met a fair few new people. Was good fun.

Message Board - (scroll down near the bottom) - Australia and New Zealand - Choose what state you are in, Have a look in there.

The cruise I have just been on, I paid no money except for my dinner. It just all depends on what type of cruise someone organises? Could be a bit of a show and shine? Could just be all of you follow each other along some good roads and show of your cars a little? Have a few.. accident skids? Or Hard slams on the brakes (Teddy and Medicine_Man) Haha.

I went on my first cruise, I was with JiP. Was really good and met a fair few new people. Was good fun.

ok cool thanks someone should organise one where they raise money for a good cause i rekond

Then try and get a fair few of your South Australia members and see what you can do. You can organise the cruises yourself, just some are annually and already planed. Though some members make there own cruises and get a few people to come along.

Then try and get a fair few of your South Australia members and see what you can do. You can organise the cruises yourself, just some are annually and already planed. Though some members make there own cruises and get a few people to come along.

i might just try and do that next year i have a few problems i need to fix up here as I'm trying to get into gokart racing and i don't have the time and money to do it as I'm putting it all in to the gokart

i woube keen for that next year, I'm in SA and i have a few problems of my own like a ke55 back to bear steel, needs me to hurry up and find a good color to lay on it. :hmm:.

all right sounds good i reakon we should make a big cruise next year and raise money for a good cause but we need to find a cause to give the money to any thoughts would be good

I'd prefer it if people don't involve money with cruises, even if it is for a good cause. Leaves organisers (and potentially the site as a whole) open to accusations.

iagree with this. not saying its a bad idea cos its not just make it fora fun time.

do you have a date or month of the year you would like to hold this cruise?