May 1, 200818 yr comment_243355 I've decided to discontinue all commercial sponsoring and advertising. I wish to thank our sponsors for their support over the past 6 or so months. I will honor all existing payments but will not be taking any new sponsors or renewals. Google Adsense will also be reviewed soon as it is not generating anywhere near enough revenue (however there are other benefits such as more frequent google crawls). There are several reasons for this decision. The main reason is that I have seen the result of a heavily commercialised community forum and I do not wish for Rollaclub to become one. I also do not have the time and resources to commit to good customer service and to operate correctly as either a non-profit organisation or business. I feel the site can operate on the few donations we receive and I will continue to make up the difference. I also wish to remind people that we do not allow any unsolicited advertising in posts, PMs, signatures or avatars. As I pay a large percentage of the sites fees I feel it is unfair that other people wish to profit off something that does cost me a substantial amount of money. Thanks, Ben & The Rollaclub Team. Report
May 14, 200818 yr comment_246580 Hi Ben, I'm sure everyone here respects your decision and so do i, either way, i'll still support rolla club, as i always come here to do some research on my own car :S. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now