May 2, 200818 yr comment_243512 Konnichi wa all, I'm wrecking my mum's KE11, and I had a brilliant idea. Well, i saw a pic of a v8 turned into a table and became inspired... so i wanted to take the engine out, clean it up, and convert it into something. maybe i could put it in my loungeroom, wack a piece of glass ontop and have a coffee table. :cool: or I could use where the pistons go as a wine bottle holder. peoples thoughts? ie: http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2007/01/a...er_v8_tabl.html Edited May 2, 200818 yr by ne0flo0d Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243514 probably would have to be a red-bull holder lol if its a 3k/4k! sounds cool maybe use the seats for a loungeroom set. Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243527 Don't spose you got a photo? This sounds really interesting, but I have no idea what said engine looks like, so can't really suggest anything! Report
May 2, 200818 yr Author comment_243531 Added a link in the original post, thats what I saw that inspired me. lol, i know its only a little 1L engine, so yea, maybe a beer or red bull holder haha Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247194 Anyone else thinking dirty thoughts? u may like this thread... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...54&hl=bored Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now