Shannons All Clubs Day & National Motoring Heritage Day

ancullen

As I've told most of you via email, on this Sunday 18 May the National Motoring Heritage Day is taking place.

Shannons have decided to hold their All Clubs Day on the same day as the National Motoring Heritage Day, so this will be quite a big, fun event.

The All Clubs Day involves a cruise, leaving the QANTAS Hanger (the MVEC Clubrooms) at 9am sharp. This cruise will go to Hidden Valley, where all participants will be welcome to do laps of the track.

At 1pm, the National Motoring Heritage Day event starts, with a cruise leaving Hidden Valley and heading to Mindil Beach. At Mindil Beach, there will be a Show 'n' Shine.

Entry into the All Clubs Day is free. Entry to the National Motoring Heritage Day is a $10 donation to the Northern Territory Motoring Council. If you enter the National Motoring Heritage Day event, you will receive a raffle ticket, with a chance to win $1,000. There will also be some prizes for the Show 'n' Shine event.

If you want to enter these events, please email me ASAP.

Entered so far are:

Shannons All Clubs Day

Adam

Stephen

Shane

Andrew & Joe (in one car)

National Motoring Heritage Day

Adam

Stephen

Shane

Andrew & Joe (in one car)

This should be a fun event, and costs bugger all money. I'll be printing off some flyers to advertise RollaClub, and will be desperately looking for some RollaClub stickers to ensure you're all representing (yo). :poke:

Members dont see this ad

KE70 and sick? eww :poke:

Get me a sticker in good condition and I will bring the ecu manual into work.

I am about to ring Coconothing gets done soon

Edit: A pink sticker would be sweet :D or even yet a silver one :yes:

Edited by Pure-SX

Lol I have asked so many times at so many different times for a sticker Adam, I might like stick it around the exhaust lol jks.

Don't want stickers on poofy cars.

Any idea on turn out for the cruise?

As above: Adam, Shane, Stephen, Joe (with Andrew)

As for the laps of Hidden Valley, would be cruise speed yeah?

A lap or two to get the layout, then you can increase your speed apparently. If you want to go fast, grow a pair of balls and pay to go racing.

as fast as u can go steve, ill see if terry (ae92 gti wants to come for any of this)

AE92 GTi??? I didn't know there were any up here?