Shannons All Clubs Day & National Motoring Heritage Day

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
day was awsorm fun

altho for the rollaclub side of things shit turnout common where is nt rollaclub

The first half of the day was awesome. The National Motoring Heritage Day cruise was boring, which is why I left. I just got the shits with putting around and worrying about how much longer the GT-Four's clutch would hold out. Maybe I should have been a bit more restrained at the track, but fark I had some fun. I also probably should have stopped doing handbrake turns and gunning the motor to drift out of the turns, but I also had a shit load of fun doing that. :y: New clutch is going to cost about $600 plus installation time.

I was hungover like a motherfarker.

You really, really suck. You'd told me you were coming, and you backed out of yet another event like the testicle-less little pussy you are. The worst part was that I'd had to give a commitment on how many people were attending, and that was f@$ked up by your absence. :yes: Not happy.

steve let us down, i was there had a ball, but then got killed by the sun n left as i thought i warped my roters, but musta just been the heat

LOL - I wondered where you'd disappeared to. You really didn't miss anything in the afternoon. The morning at the track was where the fun was to be had. Still really shitty the clutch was slipping like it was - I got passed by the S2000 as a result. I would have DESTROYED him otherwise, as well as passing your MR2 and probably both WRX's in the first event. :P Can't wait to take it out on track again. :yes: :yes: :yes:

LOL - I wondered where you'd disappeared to. You really didn't miss anything in the afternoon. The morning at the track was where the fun was to be had. Still really shitty the clutch was slipping like it was - I got passed by the S2000 as a result. I would have DESTROYED him otherwise, as well as passing your MR2 and probably both WRX's in the first event. :yes: Can't wait to take it out on track again. :y: :P :yes:

yea i got scared i broke my car lol, was there much more track time after i left? after we went out with the lotus? i woulda smashed the WRX's but thought i better not dive in under brakes lol was rite up them untill the straight were they pulled away abit, (were they boths STi's?) zomg drifting the hairpin, club house and the first corner was so much fun, shoulda been consentracting on race lines thou hehehe

just need some decent tyres now and more practice i wana do a 1.30

Seriously Adam, I would much rather go to a fairwell party for close friends and risk being hung over then to attend the cruise and miss the party. I wasn't feeling the best in the morning so I chose not to attend, Doesn't help that someone hurt themselves at the fairwell after myself and Alison left.

So just fark off.

And on another note I am in no way in the mood to do anything that involves cars at the moment, just over it.

P.S I believe we are now even at going off at each other

Seriously Adam, I would much rather go to a fairwell party for close friends and risk being hung over then to attend the cruise and miss the party. I wasn't feeling the best in the morning so I chose not to attend, Doesn't help that someone hurt themselves at the fairwell after myself and Alison left.

So just fark off.

And on another note I am in no way in the mood to do anything that involves cars at the moment, just over it.

P.S I believe we are now even at going off at each other

I'm only pissed because I rang you and asked if you were attending, then we got disconnected before you could answer, then I couldn't get through to you and you didn't answer any SMS's. Wasn't meant to come across so agro - apologies for that. If you didn't want to come, or had something else on, then that's perfectly fair enough. But last I'd heard you were going to attend.

What you missed (:y:):

post-397-1211169630_thumb.jpg

There were about nine Porsches that joined the fun - VERY cool. :yes:

its sick as man i want to get my car going learn the track a little bit and crack some laps aye its lookes like so mutch fun ahahaha

the porsches were unreal from old 928's to 911's we need rollaclub like that ahahah ke10-ke30's to the new zzr mob :yes:

was a fun day cruising got old fast but no one was even doing skids :y:

I was thinking that myself. I know there are two KE10's up here, a white one and a red one that looks like it has a lift kit. When Gregor gets the KE30 on the road it will be good. The orange KE55 fastback with white GT stripes looks good, but the guy didn't seem interested in joining RollaClub. It would be REALLY good to get a KE25/TE27 up here, but good luck buying one! :yes: