Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Aftermarket Panels????

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

I given it a quick search, but i was wanting to know if there are any places around that would sell panels for the KE20's new or in good condition, I know wreckers would have older ones but i need them w/o rust and dents, chasing Bonnet and guards.

 

I have heard of people getting after market guards, whats the go here?

 

Any help would be awesome

 

Cheers Pete

Hi all,

 

I given it a quick search, but i was wanting to know if there are any places around that would sell panels for the KE20's new or in good condition, I know wreckers would have older ones but i need them w/o rust and dents, chasing Bonnet and guards.

 

I have heard of people getting after market guards, whats the go here?

 

Any help would be awesome

 

Cheers Pete

 

Make ebay your friend i've seen Ke20 aftermarket panels on there - Not cheap though $140 per panel

  • Author
....+ the $100 freight most of the time!

 

 

Yeh i have seen them on occasion too only i could afford them at the time i saw them, now that i have a job but i can, my main concern in the bonnet as it rooted, have never seen one of them on ebay :)

 

Thanks for the reply guys!

Where r u located ?

as I know a few places that might be a chance of new panels.

Brisbane / northcoast

Edited by CJF

  • Author
Where r u located ?

as I know a few places that might be a chance of new panels.

Brisbane / northcoast

 

Yeh i am in Brisbane, on north side, any help would be greatly appreciated!

There is some place on the Northside of BNE, I can't remember the name. PhatKE30 knows it. I've spoken to them they can get KE30 guards but haven't seen them about KE20 yet.

 

I'd be interested in knowing prices if you end up calling them.

 

Jon.

would it be All Crash Parts in Geebung, don't know the address but it's not far from Mac'ers

  • Author
would it be All Crash Parts in Geebung, don't know the address but it's not far from Mac'ers

 

I know all crash don't do ke20 panels, we have an account there, they only have a few lights if that for ke20

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.