Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nut Size For Exhaust Flange...

Featured Replies

Hey people

 

As some of you know, I have recently acquired a 1971 KE25 thats in a little need of some lovin'.

 

First up, I need to know what size/thread the exhaust flange nuts are.

 

I need to get another one and I'm not sure.

 

If someone could let me know, that would be great appreciated :bash:

 

Cheers

Raven

Hey people

 

As some of you know, I have recently acquired a 1971 KE25 thats in a little need of some lovin'.

 

First up, I need to know what size/thread the exhaust flange nuts are.

 

I need to get another one and I'm not sure.

 

If someone could let me know, that would be great appreciated :bash:

 

Cheers

Raven

why don't you undo one and go to sprints and test them on there bolts thats would be the best whay

cheers max

Edited by madmax7

Well, its either going to be a 12 or a 14 mm head, possibly 1.25 or 1.5 pitch - not too many variations there, unless the older ones are non-metric (?)

Well, id be saying it would be a 1.25 at a guess, (it ranges from 1 / .25 / .50 .75) - either way, i doubt it would cost very much haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.