June 15, 200818 yr comment_253586 hey got myself a ke70 wagon now but want to lower it a few inches what do you guys do? lowering blocks? if so where to get them? also I wonder if there is any company that sells lowering springs and lowering blocks for ke20? Thanks Edited June 15, 200818 yr by David Report
June 15, 200818 yr comment_253590 All I've done with my wagon is take the short fat (load/towing leaf) off the bottom of the pack and flip it over on top of the pack. It flattens the hole pack out a bit. Report
June 16, 200818 yr comment_253624 Take a look at this recent thread: Click Not for a KE70 but the principles will apply. Trial and error is the best option for height/driveability. You can also reverse the eyelets of your top leaf. A Spring workshop should be able do that for you. TP. Report
June 17, 200818 yr comment_254057 All I've done with my wagon is take the short fat (load/towing leaf) off the bottom of the pack and flip it over on top of the pack. It flattens the hole pack out a bit. hey mate i sent you a pm about the flipping the towing leaf, david, i am lowering my ke38 wags, the leafs would be pretty simular to the ke70 i reckon, i usually flip leafs and/or flip and add, i just got my wags already tanite to lower it tomoro night, I'm thinking of taking the big fat towing leaf and flipping it and putting it on top, but I'm unsure of how much it will lower it by only flipping that one.... as I'm looking at getting it down so the wheels are close to level with the wheel arch, and also because the towing leaf is so fat and stiff it may be really bouncy and we don't want to bounce all over the road and into a tree, soooo I'm thinking of leaving the towing leaf where it is and just flipping the middle two or one... i guess ill let you no what i do and how it works out tomoro night, cheers, haydo Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254438 hey mate, lowered my wagon tanite, i just flipped one of the smallest of the two middle leafs, and left the large towing leaf where it is, it brought it down about 5cm, and its pretty level with the front so it looks good, not slammed just good :lolcry: ill post some pics soon. cheers, haydo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now