Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey,anyone From Russia?

Featured Replies

Hello! I'm from Russia,have a JDM Sprinter KE70 with 1.3 and 4 spd manual) Turning it to a dori car)

I'm only man from Russia or what?)))

welcome to RC, can you start a project thread and put up some pics of your car?

Hello! I'm from Russia,have a JDM Sprinter KE70 with 1.3 and 4 spd manual) Turning it to a dori car)

I'm only man from Russia or what?)))

 

Welcome! Going by the hit statistics theres been more than a few people visit the site from Russia! I'd say you'd be the first to have signed up. I noticed yandex.ru indexed the site (and used copious amounts of data) a few months back.

 

Were there any corollas available in Russia during the Soviet Union era?

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Oh,i just forgot about this topic)

I'm from Krasnodar,it's in the south of Russia. We got a lot of oldschool JDM cars,but mainly in the east of the country.

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from Ukraine (Odessa). Cra5h Are.nt you from SupraClub.Ru ? Кажется это у тебя КЕшка на супраклабе.Ру? And about my ride: ke 70, 5k, 4spd, 4 lights )i'm sorry for my bed English)

  • 2 years later...

Hello brother

I'm from Russia

Novorossiysk. i Begin my new Project AE70 AMDrift

  • 3 years later...

Hello guys B-) I'm from Moscow. Try to rebuild my ke30

post-22794-0-79715000-1429528284_thumb.jpg

Edited by Denny

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.