Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Local Annodizers?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, wondering if you know of any local places where I can get some bolts and shit annodised?

 

I'm at Ridgehaven/Modbury if that helps at all.

 

Cheers, Ben.

yeah try klemzig crome platers there just up from og rd if you are going to them from your house.

 

cheers

 

scott

  • Author

Oh yep, I know the place, forgot about it.

 

Thanks for your help.

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • 2 weeks later...
Try Klemzig Chrome Platers (think thats the name).

 

They should be able to help you out ;)

 

I recently had a push bike frame re-chromed there, I wasn't very happy with the job he did.

 

If you want to know more PM me and I'll tell you why.

 

 

post-1117-1215146242_thumb.jpg

 

 

A.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.