Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day Pass

Featured Replies

Hey.

 

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about a day pass for cars that are not licensed?

  • Author
Call the Department of planning and infrastructure. They are resonably helpful.
Not really an option with the hours I work.. I tried emailing them but got no reply.

 

you need a credit card and a drivers lic

 

For the the car you need a vin or an engine number

 

cost me $14.95 later time

 

you get the permit posted to you, but you only need the reseat number for the cops

 

Chris

Cheers for that Chris! How do I apply for it? Do I need to get a form from the DPI office? That's so cheap!
Not really an option with the hours I work.. I tried emailing them but got no reply.

 

Cheers for that Chris! How do I apply for it? Do I need to get a form from the DPI office? That's so cheap!

 

you ring them, and they do it on the computer there and then

 

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/yourvehicle/1440.asp

 

send me a pm, if you need help.

 

Chirs

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.