Help..carina Problem

tte

Members dont see this ad

i am from kl,malaysia.the volks racing wheels are 2 piece style.commonlly use on rwd cars such as ae86 and other rwd cars.i really like the wheels,just that they don't sell those type of pattern anymore,even the one i was planning to grab was a second hand unit..sorry if my question are dumb,but if the rim has 8 holes for the nuts,does it mean it has two pcd size?

yes, they would be multi fit 4X100 and 4X114.3, if the guy said spacers it as Grimwolge has explained to correct the offset.

There are two types of spacers i know alot about the as both my cars need them, upto 3mm spacers the just go on before the wheel (carefull of these as there is less wheel stud and thread for the wheel nuts to go onto) i use some of them on the rear of my pulsar so the wheel clears the rear swing arm, and i uses 18mm bolt on spacers on the front of my corolla and 38mm (yes i said 38mm almost 2 inches) bolt on spacers on the rear, Yes in australia they are illegal for road use (shhhhhhh don't tell anyone).