Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put it in a trailer, then go to the dump :fuzz:

Haha, nice rocking horse too haha. I had to do a big clean up to put 1 Corolla in my shed, then I scored another Corolla so it was a bit of effort. Just put it all away somewhere. The quicker you do that, the quicker you can work on the rolla.

• 2 months later...

post-5992-1223969574.jpg

OK then, its been a while but at least somethings happened recently.

Some new rims off of eBay for $100 they have a bit of crap on them, but i think we're gonna get them sandblasted or something then paint the spoke-things.

Not sure what colour we're gonna paint it, but i'm thinking of painting the rims goldish and the car black? Anyway heres a pic. (Might get some of the whole set and the inner hubcap things.)

• 4 months later...

Yay stuffs happening. :P

Got the garage, weatherproofed it and stuff.

Then today... on the 17th of march... The Project finally started, on Saint Patricks day too! :(

removed pretty much everything on the back and organised the bits in bags and stuff, took photos to remind me where stuff goes when i put it all back together.

I did it on my own, yeeeeeeaaaaah boiii! and my old man helped me with a few tricky bits.

BEFORE:

post-5992-1237275066_thumb.jpg

AFTER:

post-5992-1237274994_thumb.jpg

Now i have to go do my english homework...

will update soonish.

Thanks!

edit: pretty much i will be dismantling it with help from my dad, restoring panel by panel, then the shell, paint it a nice colour (havent chosen yet, mebbeh gun metal or silver or something shiny?), fix up the interior, fix up trim-shiny-little-bits-and-pieces and mebbeh some day i'll put some nice gadgets and soooop-up the engine.

Edited by Astro Boy