Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Electrical Problems

Featured Replies

Probly somthing simple but....

When i turn OFF my indicators my headlights turn off for upto a second. :hmm:

It has gradually gotten worse and will probly do it when a cop is infront of me :dance: and will get pulled over one day, plus its realy anoying. :yes:

 

So any pointers to what i need to do to fix this would be great. :lol:

Cheers

Doug

indicator switch and/or wiring maybe?

Mine had the same problem, I just replaced the stalk assembley and it worked fine.

Very common problem. I think the issue is with dirty contacts. I flicked mine up and down quickly maybe 20 times and the problem pretty much went away. Still very occasionally have them flick off for a sec. Stalk replacement like Trev said would be the ideal fix.

  • Author
Very common problem. I think the issue is with dirty contacts. I flicked mine up and down quickly maybe 20 times and the problem pretty much went away. Still very occasionally have them flick off for a sec. Stalk replacement like Trev said would be the ideal fix.

 

 

:P Cheers for the ideas.

I will do the quick fix for now, and replaced the stalk when i have time.

 

Thanks again for your help,I love rollaclub :fuzz:

Doug

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.