Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

Any slant front ke70's ae71's at any vic wreckers?

Need a bonnet, lh guard, lh headlight, lh indicator.

Preferably in beige/fawn :)

Jollys u pull it in Heatherdale Rd Ringwood. (Formerly Pick, pay n' go). Has a straight slanty front. I'm fairly certain its white, otherwise a cream. Its the only e7 ive seen at the wreckers Melbourne wide.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That almost looks too nice to wreck :(

I'm really after beige as I wanna keep the car original looking. don't want to have to respray if I can.

There is a KE26 Wagon at Andys Autos in Cambelfeild which looks good and has tailights still

• 2 months later...

Cheers for the heads up Hingwaah, I went down and got the dash fascia from that wagon Pity someone else broke that centre console. In the wagon, did you see the sales reciepts from the dealer back in 1983. $11,500 including all accessories and the horrible ming rust proofing! I also got some genuine headlight covers for the ae92!

• 2 months later...

Went to pinch-a-part campbellfield today.

There's a Blue KE70 still in there, a Beige KE70 4K Auto with good panels and interior bits, and a Silver/Gold AE71 4A-C Manual, majority engine and interior bits there, and reasonably good panels.

Also a Gold MX73 Cressida with good seats, tailights, 5M-GE, and most interior parts still there. Panels have dents and faded paint.

Josh :cool:

Sooo turns out 4m's don't run the same water lines as a M/2M

If any one comes across an M/2M powered old Toyota (Crown or Mark 2 Corona maybe?) I need the coolant hardline that runs around the front of the head.

If you see one in a wreckers can you sing out so I can grab it. I knew I scrapped that parts car too early!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just been down to centre rd... there is a couple of noteworthy things in there today

ke70 slant front... looks like someone's project car and in pretty good shape... manual with gearbox still there, i am guessing it is 4 speed... front panels still there.... rear taillights are pretty good, right hand one is probably just about new i reckon

i told Dave I wouldnt mention this, but since he mightn't get there for a few days and it should go to a good home.. there is someone's pride and joy ke11 that has had a hit in the front... non-cracked dash top... really good nick red interior - no cracks in seats and door cards are perfect... would be perfect for someone wanting a red interior... top of the rear seat is a bit sunburnt... rear bumper is straight but a little rusty, and given how hard they are to find the rear taillights are also good. i think all the trim rings and hub caps were there or there abouts too