Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

Any one been down to Centre Rd of late?

After my little crash in the AE95 I may need a bumper, bonnet and left front guard off a ae92 seca/95 wagon

If any one knows if there is anything down there that would be great, as its no longer 2 minutes from work :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Centre Rd yesterday which was a true joy in the hail and sleet that hit when I was at the very back of the yard. Thank god for Corona station wagons with open tailgates. I had to stick my nose in front of the heater vent when I got back to it.

Nothing exciting in the yard, but interestingly there was an AE86 trueno rolling shell in the holding yard to the side. From it's stance I assume it had an engine insitu, the interior was stuffed full of bumpers and other bits and bobs. It looked like an abandoned project as the body was in various shades of primer. Had a carbon fibre effect bonnet but sounded metal?

Funny place for it to end up. Had "hold" scrawled on the screen so not sure what they plan for it.

• 4 weeks later...