Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future Events

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 77.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight back on topic ....

another cruise soon would be nice...pref at night

I hope you are to come this time =/

aight back on topic ....

another cruise soon would be nice...pref at night

Great idea :D

Night cruise up the coast or out the back of Caboolture (mountains/twisty roads :) )

What do you Guys and Gals think?

  • Author

Hmm, I'd need to get my brakes checked this time. And I would need to be the lead car as everyone would get far too annoyed at my headlights. :)

BTW Do we have a date yet for the Toowoomba cruise???

Hey guys, just having some ideas for future events that I wanna run bu the crowd.

 

I'm hoping to get quotes for the Go Karting hopefully next week and get a date set by the end of the week. (If we are still wanting to go)

 

And a few suggestions for events are as follows...

 

Cruise to then Group trip to Wet'n'Wild/White Water World (Summer), Dreamworld, Movieworld.

 

Skidpan (Wink)

 

What do we think?? Doable??

 

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions here.

 

 

hey i was just wondering if you guys know how to get on to booking queensland race way out

if you know how can you plz pm me how thanks

hey guys keen to go on a cruise, pick some brains about the rollas or a party but i spose there will be no chicks though

Okay, 11th/12th or 18th/19th?? Saturday or Sunday?? Whats suits everyone best??

I think 11th/12th October is Bathurst weekend so it wouldn't get a good turnout,

18th/19th would work much better.........

I'm out of aus from the 14th till the 30th of oct if I'm here I'm keen

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

Okay guys, just putting the feelers out but what do we think of a night time event?? Something like Nebo/Hills Run.?? Say from the Wivenhoe end so its easier for Andrew to meet us??

yeah I'm up for that or pretty much anything that gets me outta the house and driving the rolla once its regoed...

 

maybe make it a "Kents got rego now" cruise lol :P

 

incentive to come give me a hand? i think so :P

Okay guys, just putting the feelers out but what do we think of a night time event?? Something like Nebo/Hills Run.?? Say from the Wivenhoe end so its easier for Andrew to meet us??

 

I won't be going anywhere in my Rolla until I get a brake booster :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.