Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future Events

Featured Replies

Hey guys, just having some ideas for future events that I wanna run bu the crowd.

 

I'm hoping to get quotes for the Go Karting hopefully next week and get a date set by the end of the week. (If we are still wanting to go)

 

And a few suggestions for events are as follows...

 

Cruise to then Group trip to Wet'n'Wild/White Water World (Summer), Dreamworld, Movieworld.

 

Skidpan (Wink)

 

What do we think?? Doable??

 

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions here.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Views 77.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to do a skidpan day at mt cotton or something, the qr one is boring.

would be interested in helping organise one late octover/ early novemeber, just need to be pointed in the right direction :sob:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay, let me update this...

 

We have ATD coming up soon at the beginning of October, I hope to have Go Karting also in October and then the Toowoomba Cruise at the end of the month. I'll hopefully be scouting the run on Sunday.

can we make the karting early oct i am away the last two weeks

  • Author

Okay but I don't want it to be the same weekend as ATD. I'll be needing the whole Saturday to clean my car.

 

I had another idea for an event...

 

What do we think about a camping trip in December?? I thought it would be nice to camp out under the stars, on a beach maybe with a few drinks??

 

What do you'll think??

just to put in a suggestion for the go-karting....they actually have drift carts out at ippy now. they are in the same area as QR....not sure of their number or anything though. they do groups as well i've heard.

  • Author

Another idea could be a BBQ, maybe at someones house, with drinks :dance: (My sisters/JiP VILLE Wreckers may be an available venue)

lets have a huge gang bang :)

 

How bout u & me, 1 on 1.

I'm here for the gangbang... oh, wait!

 

:)

 

Cruises are good, usually the only things I end up making it to... sometimes.

lets have a huge gang bang :)

You nominate the date and we will come....*coughs* i mean, be there.....hahaha

I say it should be in that new wagon you got,.......have you "used" the back seat yet?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.