September 21, 200818 yr comment_276402 IF my Aristo isn't sold and i get accepted ill be there. Report
September 21, 200818 yr Author comment_276444 Entry by end of this month, show in Jan... If your trying to sell it should be long gone by then. People are always wanting Aristo's on www.soarercentral.com With a 14.28 time slip, they'll love her! Report
September 28, 200818 yr Author comment_277673 OK putting in my enty form now. Am I entering as Rollaclub Group or individual?? Edit: All done, no Rollaclub entry :yes: Edited September 29, 200818 yr by Dunadan Report
October 18, 200817 yr Author comment_282532 Hi all, I would still like to be flying Rollaclub colours if that is OK with all the Mods? Do you have a Rollaclub banner some where, would I be able to book it for Jan 15-20?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now