Motorvation 23

67Rolla-Ken

Hi all,

Well my car hasn't had much progress in the past month, but I have been assured it will be ready well before January...

I had my Soarer in the 20th Motorvation and had a great weekend!

Who here (that has a well above average Rolla, SIKROLLA I'm looking at you) would be interrested in entering next year?

Entrys close 30th November, but you get a better price if you enter before 30th September.

Entry is $80 - Camping is $35 extra - Weekend buddy camping pass is $85 (Max 3 per entrant).

I would recommend everyone who enters buy all 3 buddy passes and bring family, friends, or fellow club members along. The more people we have camping the merrier!!

The usual club setup is to use 1-2 bays for the cars and 1 entire bay for a large marque (and small tents behind to sleep in), makes for a great weekend!

Anyone interrested??

Edited by Dunadan

Members dont see this ad

Yep. OK just spoke to AJ (my brother-in-law who is restoring my car), he is going to send all my chrome-work and interior down to me for me to fix it up ready for the show. The dash is getting plate welded over in the next week (or so) and I will be getting new gauges and radio deck to put in her (in a month or so). I'm not sure what I will do with the demister controls, probably just get new knobs and vinyl lables to put above each item...

Here is the gauges I want, mine will have chrome surround and be in KM/H

odyr501.jpg

And Here is the deck I'm planning on getting

Deckfor67Rolla.jpg

Edited by Dunadan

Hey there guys, I'm heaps keen on going... Is this something that Cactuar Racing would be able to tag along with? I'm hoping to at least get my rolla, well, rollin, by then, so with a bit of luck, between Chris and myself, there could be two or more cars to add to the lineup.

We'll see how things progress, but definately put me down, as I'll be going anyways, so may as well go down as a crew

Sounds good. Just remember cars need to be looking above average, preferably show quality. I saw a magna club entry there last time... it was sad, don't want that for Rollaclub.

Hey Chris, who's permission do we need to go in as Rollaclub? Does someone have banners??

Hey Lappy, have you still got the jnr sedan?? What happened to Madrolla68? That car would be good to have with us!

Sounds good. Just remember cars need to be looking above average, preferably show quality. I saw a magna club entry there last time... it was sad, don't want that for Rollaclub.

Hey Chris, who's permission do we need to go in as Rollaclub? Does someone have banners??

Hey Lappy, have you still got the jnr sedan?? What happened to Madrolla68? That car would be good to have with us!

Yeah, I remember that magna crew... I don't know what they were thinking...

I'm hoping my T18 will be running 300 odd hp out of a 2T-G/3T hybrid, and I'm going to be really finnicky with the bodywork, so i'm be crossing my fingers that I'll have it to that standard in time, but I'm sure as heck going to make the effort.

Is the race car allowed to be in less than show condition??? She is a dedicated track car afterall.

Oh, do you have a link to get the forms from, or, because it's a group entry, do we need to pass our details and money on to the one place?

lol, no you don't have to enter your car. It's best not to rush a restore. I had a mad rush getting my Soarer ready, half the gear wasn't working properly, was a nightmare. But all was sweet and relaxing as soon as I got to the show and excepted no more could be done. I'm hoping this one wont be a repeat of that...