Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 - Ae86 Suspension

Featured Replies

I have got some parts here now.. I have ae86 front suspension/steering components,crossmember, brakes, etc, everything except the sway-bar.

I want better brakes, and the ae86 ones are vented discs..

it's also alot easyer for me to get new springs and shocks for ae86 than ke70, so I want to use the suspension also.. and I've heard ae86 has quicker ratio on the steering wheel than ke70, so I want to change to the ae86 rack'n pinion..

 

I am wondering if anyone has done something like this before, and if it's worth the job?

is this really just a bolt on conversation?

it will bolt straight in, steering racks are the same

nope, except for the brakes it's a pretty pointless upgrade

  • 2 weeks later...

hold on, you can swap ae86 hubs onto ke corolla struts with ke bearings? really!?

hold on, you can swap ae86 hubs onto ke corolla struts with ke bearings? really!?

Have you heard otherwise? AFAIK you can even swap celica hubs onto KE struts if you retain the bearings.....I could be very wrong though.

 

I know all the KE struts can swap hubs if you retain the bearings for that particular strut.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.