Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delete Post

Featured Replies

The post wasnt meant to come out as boasting and i ahve learnty my lesson. when i got caught speeding no one was on the road. I'm jsut saying i have learnt my lesson and have been driving sensibly lately cos ive realised how stupid it was. I was just asking if anyone else has had luck with there license's

P.s please delte this thread as i have gotton the wrong feedback.

 

Yeah as everyone has already said, everything you have mentioned doing is very stupid behaviour. I realise that yeh you are only young once, I myself am only nearly 19 but I have never got caught speeding or anything, mainly because I don't do it. :)

 

Its easy to say that no one was on the road when you got caught speeding but at 120km/h it'd be hard to see let alone avoid a small child running onto the road.

 

Just take all those warnings you have recieved seriously and calm down before something unfortunate happens. If I was the cop I would've taken your license away the first time, let alone the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc. Thank your lucky stars man.

 

Cheers, Ben.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.