Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

hi every body my name is chris I'm new on rolla club

I'm looking at buying a ke70 soon i am 17 and i live on the goldcoast so would love to know if any body lives around me if u do pm me if you like

thanks :y:

Welcome mate.

Welcome Chris

Are you going to the All Toyota Day/Classic Japanese Show & Shine?

There is a few of us going there. Then we're going for a cruise afterwards.

It's on 5th October at Pine Rivers Park, STRATHPINE (20mins North of Brisbane, just off Bruce Highway)

  • Author
Welcome Chris

Are you going to the All Toyota Day/Classic Japanese Show & Shine?

There is a few of us going there. Then we're going for a cruise afterwards.

It's on 5th October at Pine Rivers Park, STRATHPINE (20mins North of Brisbane, just off Bruce Highway)

 

 

i have no idea yet but will get back to you thanks

Welcome. Any plans you are thinking of for your KE70? I would imagine exhaust, lowering, rims etc most of the more common stuff?

  • Author
Welcome. Any plans you are thinking of for your KE70? I would imagine exhaust, lowering, rims etc most of the more common stuff?

 

 

the one that i might be buying is lowered allready i think but yeah all the useual stuff will be done

hey

 

I'm on the coast too, got a 4agze ke70, have a couple of mates with moddied 4ks in theres

 

where about on the coast are you?

  • Author
hey

 

I'm on the coast too, got a 4agze ke70, have a couple of mates with moddied 4ks in theres

 

where about on the coast are you?

 

 

 

I'm in worongary how about you :dance:

I'm in worongary how about you :dance:

I'm at elanora, not that far. my mates are in ashmore

  • Author
I'm at elanora, not that far. my mates are in ashmore

 

 

kool

  • Author

hey i was just wondering if any one has gotin there rear quter of there car ever replaced becouse i want to buy a ke70 but the one i want needs the bit around the tail lights replaced coz it has hit a wall i was wondering if it is had to replace thanks

i'm in labrador myself. after working on my bro's ke70 panel van over the weekend I'm a huge fan. easy to work with. just wish i had the money for one of my own haha

  • Author

true i am about the same

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.