Help ###modbury To The Bay Cruise## Needs Help

ke30Rolla myles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit! just realised this is a Sunday which means I'll be working in the morning.

REading your first post you say you will be staying at the carpark on Jack High Lane til 2pm yeah?

If thats right I finish at 1pm and live pretty much next door, in which case I'm still in.

If I'm wrong then I'll have to miss another Rolla cruise lol, damn Sunday cruises.

Cheers, Ben.

well the cruise is not going to happen unless we get some one to lead the cruise from the bay to Modbury water world again

any one feeling up for it

if no can can lead the way back threw the hills to water world again we will have to go back the same way we came but maybe go threw the city then water world

Edited by MYSTIK

well the cruise is not going to happen unless we get some one to lead the cruise from the bay to Modbury water world again

any one feeling up for it

if no can can lead the way back threw the hills to water world again we will have to go back the same way we came but maybe go threw the city then water world

Heres food for thought since you are organising the cruise. why don't you lead it?

if you going to use the excuse of not knowing the roads, heres a little tip for you

why not wait until you have your P plates then drive the cruise route you have planned, that way you will have a better idea of where to go and be aware of any problems along the why ie. road works etc etc

Edited by MYSTIK