Help ###modbury To The Bay Cruise## Needs Help

ke30Rolla myles

I can't lead the cruise on the way there , i am un organised and not prepaired MY CAR HAS NO REGO and i got no $$$$ for fuel , ps I'm on my Ls and got no 1 to be in the car with meas some 1 is driving every one home its too late to cancel can some 1 take every 1 to the bay aswell??????

it will start at 11 and we will leave water world in modbury at 12pm

i think we will just make it a rolla cruise no other cars, so if you no any one with a rolla get them to come

once we get to glenelg will meet up at the lawn bowls on jack high lane RD at the lawn bowls car park and stay there for a little while to get food wonder arond.

we will leave the lawn bowls car park at 2pm so if any one wants to join the cruise back to glenelg to water worlds that is fine.

on the way home i wanted to go threw the city to show off all our cars !!

does any one know a better or faster way to get to glenelg or is this rout ok??

go down golden grove rd till we hit north east rd till we hit grand junction RD till we hit south Rd to we come to anzac highway , then straight to the lawn bowls car park on jack high lane RD.

Edited by ke30Rolla myles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f@$k yea thats a hell good idea. I'm up for it anytime.... just let me know when ill be there hopefully with my rolla a bit faster lol and better lookin... anytime on the weekend would be goood. we just gotta find out when... and hopefully get more cars and klubs as well...

tim

hopefully with my rolla a bit faster lol and better lookin

tim

i said this before it doesnt matter how fast or how good looking you car is, it's all bout having fun and getting to know people. Basically aslong as we obey the road rules and don't break the law then we are good. That is my honest opinion here.

trust me my car isnt all that good looking up close :y: and ill freely admit it because its a work in progress, actually my car will probably "Mystik McPatchy" soon :o

anyways I'm way off topic here ill be up for depending on a date and time.

well me and myles were thinking of one of these 2 routes from waterworld to the bay tell us what u think

go up golden grove rd then then go down north east rod till we hit grand junction then till the end till port rd then down west terrace then anzac high way to glenelg

OR

head south on the grove way towards the golden way turn right at the golden way turn left at mcintyre rd turn right at NE road turn right as nottage terrace slight left at main north rd turn right at fitroy terrace continue on park terrace turn left at port road slight right at west terrace slight right at anzac highway turn left at gorden street

but we still need a route from the bay through the hills back down to waterworld for the finish... if anyone can help find a route please do and let us know

cheers

tim

well me and myles were thinking of one of these 2 routes from waterworld to the bay tell us what u think

go up golden grove rd then then go down north east rod till we hit grand junction then till the end till port rd then down west terrace then anzac high way to glenelg

OR

head south on the grove way towards the golden way turn right at the golden way turn left at mcintyre rd turn right at NE road turn right as nottage terrace slight left at main north rd turn right at fitroy terrace continue on park terrace turn left at port road slight right at west terrace slight right at anzac highway turn left at gorden street

but we still need a route from the bay through the hills back down to waterworld for the finish... if anyone can help find a route please do and let us know

cheers

tim

hey fella's the first one sounds better.. doesn't bother me ill have new mags